Downtown Dubai Properties | Property for sale in Downtown Dubai
Downtown Dubai is the home to so many world-famous landmarks that it needs no introduction. Within Downtown Dubai, there is a selection of luxury high-rise apartments as well as low and mid-rise apartments which can be found in The Old Town. The Old Town is inspired by old-age Arabic design and architecture. The Boulevard, a beautifully landscaped promenade, which circles the Dubai Mall, Souq al Bahar, and the fountain, is dotted with luxury apartments. The Boulevard is stunning at night with palm trees illuminated by fairy lights, several vibrant al fresco dining destinations, and The Opera House hosting its glamourous patrons. It is known to be the most dynamic location in Dubai known for its glitz and glamour lifestyle and for those who appreciate La Dolce Vita.
Downtown can also be argued to be the most pedestrian-friendly community in Dubai.
Branded as ‘the centre of now’, Downtown Dubai is the home to some of the most visited attractions in the world:
- Dubai Mall – One of the worlds most visited buildings attracting over 54 million visitors in a year. Home to an Olympic sized ice-rink, Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo, and over 1200 stores.
- Souk Al Bahar – A luxury arabesque-themed dining destination with a wide variety of premium international restaurants. Souk Al Bahar is also home to Dubai’s Timeout Market. This is a collection of 18 of Dubai’s top restaurants and 3 bars under one roof as well as an expansive outdoor terrace.
- Dubai Fountains – The largest choreographed fountain in the world
- Dubai Opera House – The Opera House is designed to reflect Dubai’s pearl diving and dhow heritage. It is a 2000 seat multi-format theatre, an international destination for performing arts and world-class entertainment.
- Burj Khalifa – The world’s tallest building at 828 meters
- Armani Hotel – The world’s first Armani Hotel and Dubai’s first branded residence. Designed and overseen by Giorgio Armani himself.