These townhouses for sale in Dubai with a post handover payment plan are situated in the rapidly-growing district of Emaar South, Urbana is a popular golf course community that offers a variety of lifestyle amenities. Conveniently located near the Expo 2020 site and Al Maktoum International Airport, in between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Starting Price

AED 1,150,000

Type

Townhome

Location

Emaar South, Dubai

Bedrooms

2 to 3 Bedrooms

Financing

Available

Project Status

Ready

get in touch to know more

*All contact information will remain private and not sold or used in third party data. See our privacy policy.

Project

Situated in the rapidly-growing district of Emaar South, these townhouses for sale in Dubai with a post handover payment plan are situated in the rapidly-growing district of Emaar South. Urbana is a popular golf course community that offers a variety of lifestyle amenities. Conveniently located near the Expo 2020 site and Al Maktoum International Airport, in between Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The community boasts a host of leisure facilities, including 25 neighbourhood parts, an 18-hole championship golf course, a children’s play area, a swimming pool and a gym. There is also a range of restaurants and shops on-site, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or pick up some essentials as well as schools and clinics.

Emaar South is located in Dubai South City, which is quickly becoming the largest transport and logistics hub in the region. The area is home to a number of international businesses, and it is only growing. Emaar South offers a unique opportunity to be a part of this rapidly growing community. With excellent transport links and a variety of businesses nearby, Emaar South is the perfect place to base operations. In addition, the area is also home to a number of restaurants, cafes and retail outlets.

Urbana is a residential development that offers the perfect balance of tranquility and accessibility. It is located next to the main highway in the city – Emirates Road – making it easy to get around. Yet, once you enter the community, you immediately feel like you are in a different world with its lush tree-lined streets. Jebel Ali Beach is just a 20-minute drive away, making it easy to enjoy a day by the water. With Al Maktoum International Airport only 15 minutes away, Urbana is a great place to call home whether you are a busy professional or looking for a peaceful retirement community. It is a new concept for family-friendly living with lateral ready-to-move into two bedroom and three bedroom townhomes, similar to flats you would find in Europe. The development is designed with a network of walkways that connect the different buildings and create a sense of community. The walkways are lined with trees and benches, and there are plenty of places to sit and relax.

Dubai South is a smart city that is set to become a pivotal hub in the global economy. The 145-square-kilometre city will be an engine of commerce powered by dynamic commercial zones, while its cosmopolitan flair and integrated residential communities make it the city of the future. Dubai South is the site of landmark global events like the world Expo 2020 and the Dubai Airshow, and is located in close proximity to the Al Maktoum International Airport. With its state-of-the-art infrastructure and its commitment to sustainable development, Dubai South is poised to become a leading player on the global stage.

Urbana Townhouses for sale in Dubai are an excellent investment opportunity as it is brand new and ready and offers an excellent post handover payment plan for investors and end users. Therefore, you can move in having paid 25% and pay the remaining 75% in installment’s over the next three years.

Nearby Location:

  • Dubai Industrial Park
  • Jebel Ali Freezone Area (JAFZA)
  • Dubai Science Park
  • Downtown Jebel Ali
  • Dubai Investments Park (DIP)
  • Jebel Ali Industrial Area
  • Palm Jebel Ali (Mina Jebel Ali)
  • 10 minutes to Al Maktoum International Airport
  • Downtown Jebel Ali is reachable within a 20-minute drive

Share This Property, Choose Your Platform!