Your privacy is respected and we want you to have understanding as to how your information is used. Please contact Audleys International for any questions or queries you may have.
Directly collected information
Information is collected directly when you apply on our website, email or call us, or provide information to us through any other means. The following examples are pieces of information we may collect directly from you:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Future communication preferences
Information collected when you visit our website, promotions or view our online ads.
- Information regarding your operating system, browser and device
- Web pages you view
- IP address
- Links you click
- Audley’s International emails which you open
How Audleys International uses this information
The information we collect is used to provide you with products, services and offers, and to deliver advertisements and other offers and content which is tailored and relevant to your interests.
- To provide responses for your questions and or inquiries.
- Develop new services and products.
- Send you emails about Audley’s International and other content which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Telephone you about Audley’s International and content we believe may be of interest to you.
- Develop and provide Marketing specially tailored to your interests, including interest-based marketing.
- Personalise your experience on our websites by presenting products and information which is tailored for you.
- Provides you with the options to participate of social sharing on our websites.
- Analyze the use of, and develop, our products, services and marketing. Enforcement of our Terms and Conditions and otherwise management of our business.
We do not sell your personal information to marketers outside of Audleys International and your trust is of great importance to us.
Third-party service providers
Audleys International engages with third-party service providers to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. In doing this we may share your personal information with them, but only the information they require to perform the services we have requested. We contractually require that this information is protected and uses appropriately not for any other purposes.
We may, for example, rely on a 3rd party service provider to:
- Provide answers and advice for your service requests with regards to Mortgaging, Tax or legal affairs.
- Host our websites and deliver our emails or other forms of communications.
- Perform other services which we may request.
Information regarding your personal information may be processed or transferred:
- As part of the sale of a Audley’s International brand to another company.
- If we have received instruction for you to pass the sale of your property to another party.
- To protect, defend or exercise the rights and property of Audley’s International (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
When required by law and/or government authorities.
Your communication options
We provide you with choices about how we communicate with you.
Your rights and your information
You have certain rights in respect of the management of the personal data we hold about you, to the extent provided for by applicable law.
You have rights to request rectification to your personal data and or to obtain restriction of the processing of personal data. You may object to the processing of personal data (including direct marketing) and to data portability, to the extent provided by applicable law. To exercise any of these rights, please contact Audley’s International.
You may withdraw consent, where you have provided consent for our processing of your personal data by contacting us. As soon as reasonably practicable we will cease processing your personal data following our receipt of your withdrawal.
Please contact us, at Audleys International, if you feel that we have processed your personal data in violation of applicable laws.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Audleys International and our third-party service providers use a variety of technologies to evaluate how our sites are used, to personalise your our site visitors experiences and to deliver marketing, including online content, tailored to more relevant interests. Some of the technologies we use can include the following:
Cookies which are placed on your device when you have visited a site can be understood by the site that issued the cookie. We use the information these cookies collect to remember who you are and your preferences, to provide you offers, advertisements or other content tailored to your interests and to evaluate how our sites are used.
Through your browser settings, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Please look through the cookie settings available in your specific web browser(s) to learn more. However, please note, without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites or other websites and online services.
We use third-party analytics such as Google Analytics. This is to help us analyse the usage of our Sites by our visitors. The information obtained will be disclosed to or collected directly by the third-party service providers. Please click here to learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out.
Young people and Children’s privacy
Our Sites are not directed to young people children and under the age of eighteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children and young people under the age of eighteen on our Sites.
Links to other apps and websites
Updates to our Privacy Statement
Changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted and the effective date when this Privacy Statement is updated will be indicated. If material changes are made to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you by means of sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you most recently provided us or by posting notice of the changes on this site.